Copywriter APPLY NOW
ABOUT BARGAINWIZZ, LLC.
An online Buy Now and Auction retailer, the ‘spend less, get more’ authority!
Bargainwizz is an online marketplace for new, overstock, closeout and recertified products across many categories. We strive to offer quality merchandise at deep discounts through an exceptional online experience. We have established partnerships with many name brand retailers to ensure a quality product for distribution. Our goal is to grow revenues by providing value in ‘every’ relationship we establish internally and externally.
Virtual, United States
Unpaid Internship with possibility of paid employment
The primary function of the Copywriter to research, create and write engaging copy for products and services offered by the company. The Copywriter will seek to provide a brand voice to all content across multiple platforms using attention-grabbing copy for internal and external audiences. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to develop leadership skills in a friendly, fast paced and highly supportive environment.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team's inventiveness creates brand stories that produce results with our consumers. We are driving growth in the online retail and auction space with seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, sales, operations, and beyond.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is up to 12 months with the possibility of a full-time position within the first year, based on performance, job requirements, and the availability of the selected candidate.
- Primary responsibility is to create and write engaging copy for advertising and marketing product on company website
- Use the brand voice to create consistent copy across multiple product lines
- Produce attention-grabbing copy for internal and external promotional materials
- Develop scripts for broadcast, as well as copy for print and various web projects like banner ads, websites, and email campaigns
- A consistent record of crafting solid copy across a number of mediums
- Constant contact experience
- Knowledge of proofreading
- Proficiency in web page content writing
- Create great key words on listing titles for our products to be the top ranking within the search results
- Any other duties as assigned based on company needs and Intern’s strengths/interests
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient knowledge of Office 365, including applying styles, using templates, and creating and editing documents
- Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, and language usage skills with the ability to write quickly, simply, and clearly
- Ability to learn information quickly and shift nimbly between priorities
- Energetic self- starter, structured and strategic thinker who can work well in a small team and independently
- Problem-solving, strong initiative, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Reliable and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Current or recent enrollment in a English, Professional Writing, Technical Communication, or related Bachelor's degree program.
- HTML and CSS knowledge a plus
- Prior experience with start-ups is a plus
- Ideally, candidates should have related prior internship/ work experience
- Experience developing effective, searchable digital content through SEO and targeted keywords.
- Experience writing for new media (e.g., video, animation)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and online advertising.
- Availability to attend company trainings, daily work briefings, weekly team meetings and other company meetings as needed.
- This is a virtual position. All meetings will be held virtually, via video.
BARGAINWIZZ IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER