eCommerce Lead APPLY NOW
ABOUT BARGAINWIZZ, LLC.
An online Buy Now and Auction retailer, the ‘spend less, get more’ authority!
Bargainwizz is an online marketplace for new, overstock, closeout and recertified products across many categories. We strive to offer quality merchandise at deep discounts through an exceptional online experience. We have established partnerships with many name brand retailers to ensure a quality product for distribution. Our goal is to grow revenues by providing value in ‘every’ relationship we establish internally and externally.
Virtual, United States
Unpaid Internship with possibility of paid employment
The primary function of the eCommerce Lead is to provide cross functional support across the company. This is a management role with 3-5 direct reports. The team will collaborate on marketing strategies to optimize sales. This is a great opportunity for individuals with solid leadership skills who thrive in a friendly, fast paced and highly supportive environment.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team's inventiveness creates brand stories that produce results with our consumers. We are driving growth in the online retail and auction space with seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, sales, operations, and beyond.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is up to 12 months with the possibility of a full-time position within the first year, based on performance, job requirements, and the availability of the selected candidate.
- Manage company’s listings on company website daily, including setting up new listings, operating terms, modifying listings, and optimizing according to company’s marketing strategies.
- Design and manage best practices for optimizing Ecommerce site listings/pages
- Create sales and marketing report, including effective marketing strategies accordingly
- Work closely with marketing team, create effective promotional activities, optimized listings, attract more attention to increase sales
- Recommend creative solutions for listing enhancements to maximize key products or categories and drive immersive customer experiences.
- Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis, communicate results effectively, and work with business partners in developing and implementing new programs to drive results.
- Any other duties as assigned based on company needs and Intern’s strengths/interests
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
- Solid understanding of digital landscape (online merchandising, digital marketing, web development) and how to translate that into increasing business
- Excellent project management and organization skills; self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and adhering to tight and demanding deadlines.
- Strong communication skills in team environment
- Intuitive grasp of customer and a drive to impact and satisfy customers
- Energetic self- starter, structured and strategic thinker who can work well in a small team and independently
- Problem-solving, strong initiative, critical thinking, and analytical skills that is reliable and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Reliable and detail-oriented
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Current or recent enrollment in a Marketing, Business, Communication, Entrepreneurship or related Bachelor's degree program. Experience in eCommerce
- HTML and CSS knowledge a plus
- Prior experience with start-ups is a plus
- Ideally, candidates should have related prior internship/ work experience
- Technically savvy, with proficiency in Excel (csv imports, pivot tables, and math functions)
- Experience in eCommerce Product Merchandising & Marketing, eCommerce Search Marketing & Data Analytics
- Experience with Shopify is a plus
- Experience developing effective, searchable digital content through SEO and targeted keywords
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and online advertising.
- Availability to attend company trainings, daily work briefings, weekly team meetings and other company meetings as needed.
- This is a virtual position. All meetings will be held virtually, via video.
BARGAINWIZZ IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER