Human Resources Associate APPLY NOW
ABOUT BARGAINWIZZ, LLC.
An online Buy Now and Auction retailer, the ‘spend less, get more’ authority!
Bargainwizz is an online marketplace for new, overstock, closeout and recertified products across many categories. We strive to offer quality merchandise at deep discounts through an exceptional online experience. We have established partnerships with many name brand retailers to ensure a quality product for distribution. Our goal is to grow revenues by providing value in ‘every’ relationship we establish internally and externally.
Virtual, United States
Unpaid Internship with possibility of paid employment
This is an unpaid internship that may be used for college credit. The primary function of the Human Resources Associate is to assist the Human Resources team with a wide range of projects related to recruiting, onboarding/orientation, organizing and posting job descriptions, researching and proposing team building and culture initiatives. The position is designed to be both educational and practical. In this position, the intern will learn how to take skills she or he may have acquired in school related to his or her particular areas of interest, and apply them in a professional setting within a friendly, fast paced and highly supportive environment.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team's inventiveness creates brand stories that produce results with our consumers. We are driving growth in the online retail and auction space with seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, sales, operations, and beyond.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is up to 12 months with the possibility of a full-time position within the first year, based on performance, job requirements, and the availability of the selected candidate.
- Support recruiting and hiring processes including posting job openings, reviewing resumes, and conducting telephone and in-person interviews
- Improve and monitor recruiting and new hire onboarding process
- Facilitate the orientation of new employees
- Research and propose team building and company culture initiatives
- Create and manage company-wide communications
- Contribute as a strategic thinker in building a strong HR foundation for a growing start-up company
- Assist the HR team with other tasks assigned
- Work with diverse personalities across the firm in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- Any other duties as assigned based on company needs and Intern’s strengths/interests
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Genuine enthusiasm for an interest in working with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Reliable, detail-oriented, and the ability to work independently
- Energetic self- starter who is able to independently work well in a small team.
- Excellent attention to detail and creative eye or aesthetics in color and typography
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication
- Ability to work as a team and autonomously
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources, or management/administrative fields
- 6 months work experience in the related field
- Prior experience with start-ups is a plus
- Ideally, candidates should have related prior internship/ work experience
- Availability to attend company trainings, daily work briefings, weekly team meetings and other company meetings as needed.
- This is a virtual position. All meetings will be held virtually.
BARGAINWIZZ IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER