Senior Account Representative APPLY NOW
ABOUT BARGAINWIZZ, LLC.
An online Buy Now and Auction retailer, the ‘spend less, get more’ authority!
Bargainwizz is an online marketplace for new, overstock, closeout and recertified products across many categories. We strive to offer quality merchandise at deep discounts through an exceptional online experience. We have established partnerships with many name brand retailers to ensure a quality product for distribution. Our goal is to grow revenues by providing value in ‘every’ relationship we establish internally and externally.
Virtual, United States
This is a commission-based position with a generous bonus structure.
The primary function of the Sales Representative is to work with prospects and clients across industries as members of the Sales Department. The Sales Representative will work closely with peers to follow up on leads, answer questions and meet sales quotas. The job is to maintain relationships with customers to inform of new products or services, discounts, or product recalls. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to develop leadership skills in a friendly, fast paced and highly supportive environment.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team's inventiveness creates brand stories that produce results with our consumers. We are driving growth in the online retail and auction space with seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, sales, operations, and beyond.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
- Primary responsibility is to network, build relationships with clients and persuade to purchase products and services.
- Be knowledgeable about the products and services provided by company
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
- Answer question about products and services
- Negotiate pricing and terms. Prepare sales agreements.
- Collaborate with colleagues in different sectors
- Maintain contact list and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
- Any other duties as assigned based on company needs.
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
- Proficient knowledge of Office 365, including applying styles, using templates, and creating and editing documents
- Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, and language usage skills with the ability to write quickly, simply, and clearly
- Ability to learn information quickly and shift nimbly between priorities
- Energetic self- starter, structured and strategic thinker who can work well in a small team and independently
- Problem-solving, strong initiative, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Reliable and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Communication or any Business related Bachelor's degree.
- Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of the customer and be able to address the needs quickly
- Interpersonal skills to work with a variety of people each day, build relationships and network.
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold calling customers and making a sale
- Communication skills especially persuasion to clearly convey the benefits of a product/service to a potential customer
- Prior experience with start-ups is a plus
- Availability to attend company trainings, weekly sales briefings and other company meetings as needed.
- This is a virtual position. All company meetings will be held virtually, via video.
BARGAINWIZZ IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER