Social Media Analyst APPLY NOW
ABOUT BARGAINWIZZ, LLC.
An online Buy Now and Auction retailer, the ‘spend less, get more’ authority!
Bargainwizz is an online marketplace for new, overstock, closeout and recertified products across many categories. We strive to offer quality merchandise at deep discounts through an exceptional online experience. We have established partnerships with many name brand retailers to ensure a quality product for distribution. Our goal is to grow revenues by providing value in ‘every’ relationship we establish internally and externally.
Virtual, United States
Unpaid Internship with possibility of paid employment
This is an unpaid internship that may be used for college credit. The primary function of the Social Media Marketing Analyst is to conduct social media platforms audits, brainstorm, create and post ads, and perform market research and competitor analysis. The Social Media team will decide what platform to focus on and determine ways to increase social performance. It's a great opportunity for individuals who want to develop leadership, sales and communication skills in a friendly, collaborative, fast-paced and highly supportive environment.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team's inventiveness creates brand stories that produce results with our consumers. We are driving growth in the online retail and auction space with seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, sales, operations, and beyond.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is up to 12 months with the possibility of a full-time position within the first year, based on performance, job requirements, and the availability of the selected candidate.
· Researching new social media trends and tools
· Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities
· Providing constructive criticism to content creators to help them make improvements
· Generate and promote SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in company content marketing
· Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
· Ensure the Bargainwizz website is optimized for SEO and SEM, with reports and audits to be completed
· Track, analyze, and report the results of marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other tools
· Run advertising campaigns via social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and Google AdWords.
· Help build inbound organic search traffic and improve search engine results pages
· Create and maintain an effective marketing campaign across all interactive media including websites, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, email and blogs.
· Assist with building content for all social channels, email and blog.
· Any other duties as assigned based on company needs and the intern’s strengths/interests
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
· Working knowledge of social media paid and unpaid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
· Familiar with Google Analytics and Google Keywords Tool
· Energetic self- starter, structured and strategic thinker who can work well in a small team and independently
· Problem-solving, strong initiative, critical thinking, and analytical skills
· Reliable and detail-oriented
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Current or recent enrollment in a Business, Analytics, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related bachelor’s degree program
· HTML and CSS knowledge a plus
· Prior experience with start-ups is a plus
· Ideally, candidates should have related prior internship/ work experience
· Availability to attend company trainings, daily work briefings, weekly team meetings and other company meetings as needed.
· This is a virtual position. All meetings will be held virtually, via video.
BARGAINWIZZ IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER